Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emos

One thing that really ticks me off are emos, what the fuck is up with you?!
Ok, you've got a few kinds of emos, you've got the emo emos that are emo because like their dad beat them with a stick until they shit out all their normalness. Then you've got the emo's who are "hyper" and always happy, these emos are emo because they dislike preps or are just freaks. Then you have your scenes, scene people are emos without the emo, just the clothes, wtf?
You also get the emos (Only guys are this type) who are emo to fit in with a group of people, these guys are rude, usually abusive, rough, not so tough and I really hate them! A friend of mine and I were trying to get by for a day with $4, so we bought a 2 litre of Pepsi and a bag of Doritos,
in the middle of eating it outside the mall this emo dude walks up, sits opposite us on a trash can.
He then proceeds to stare at us and in about 20 seconds he says, "That looks fuckin' good, wanna give me some?" My friend and I were like, sorry but no. He then said, "My name's Trays, wanna feed me now?" This dude had that hair I was talking about before, like they stood sideways....Etc, he ALSO had really bad acne, a tongue piercing and he was only wearing 1 glove, despite the trick pants and Nirvana t-shirt. Fuck that! I'm not gonna feed you dude! Go get some friends, a life, a job, and lose the sucky band logo on your chest! We ended up feeling awkward, and giving him about a quarter of the bag of chips and no soda, bitch.
I will never think emos are cool, hot, cute, fun, or nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment