Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Makeup

I don't believe in makeup, I don't believe in lying unless it generates chaos or fun.
When I see a girl with really heavy makeup on, I avoid her and head towards the girl with absolutely no makeup on.
It just isn't attractive to me, cremes and lotions and unnatural scents.
I would MUCH rather a girl smelled like a girl than like a flower or a basket of fruit.
I also dislike straightened hair, or any done up, heavily modified hairdo, this includes mohawks, fauxhawks, I hate wings and that straight hair style emo guys get that looks like they put a bunch of hair gel in their hair and stood sideways in front of a fan for an hour, it's lame!
Wavy natural hair is much prettier than the same hair but unnaturaly straight.
This was also a completely random post, when my ride didn't get here I got bored and decided to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment