Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mac vs. Pc

Ah yes, Mac vs. Pc..The timeless argument. I am for Macs personally, because of their power and the fact that they can do anything a Pc can, but better. I don't want to make a post about an argument and go into it already set on one side though, so here goes.

Mac cons.
A little more cost.
Less programs made for them.

Mac pros.
Much more powerful.
Almost never crash.
Much easier to use.
Prettier.
Longer life.
Almost no viruses.
Better for everyday things.
Better for uncommon things.

Pc pros.
Cheaper
Most computer games are made for them.

Pc cons.
Viruses.
Unstable.
Hard to use.
Low quality.
Big.
Short lifespan.

Yeah..I failed at not letting Macs win, but I can't see anything wrong with them, and most people that say Macs suck have never used one, so go suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment